CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a light touch modality that can release tension deep in the body, relieving pain and dysfunction.
CST helps to relieve:
· Migraines and Headaches
· Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
· Motor-Coordination Impairments
· Chronic Fatigue
· TMJ Syndrome
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
· And Many Other Conditions
What can I expect from a CranioSacral Therapy session?
· Your session will take place in a quiet and peaceful setting. You remain fully clothed during your session. Please wear comfortable clothing.
· The session begins with a light touch. This allows your therapist to monitor your body rhythm, locating areas of weakened fluid flow or tissue motion.
· Delicate manual techniques are then used to release these areas, improving the form and function of your central nervous system
· A single session lasts approximately one hour and can be used alone or integrated with other bodywork techniques.
For more information on CranioSacral, please see Upledger Institute International at upledger.com